Thank you for your interest in our website fsp.krakow.pl. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Detailed information on the procedure is provided below with your data.
1. The website fsp.krakow.pl does not obtain personal data.
2. The owner of the website (hereinafter referred to as the Owner) is the Federation of Guides Associations ul. Zacisze 12/4b, 31-156 Krakow. It has personal data obtained from correspondence and during the conversation. It uses them for the purpose of establishing contact and/or further correspondence.
3. The owner collects data for the provision of services and in individual correspondence. Personal data is not sold or transferred for e-marketing purposes.
4. You can enter the website without providing your personal data. Information about website users is collected on standard terms as part of the hosting system (device IP, data about the browser, operating system, downloaded and displayed files). These data are analyzed solely for the purpose of ensuring the website functions properly and improving our offer. The above serves to protect our overriding legitimate interest, consisting in striving for the correct and optimal presentation of our offer.
5. In the event of improper processing of personal data by us, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw
at ul. Stawki 2.
The above serves to protect our overriding legitimate interest consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer. Google uses methods that make it possible to analyze the use of the website by the user, such as cookies and the evaluation of e-marketing activities.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA. Therefore, the state commission issued a decision stating an adequate level of protection on the basis of the EU US Privacy Shield, certified by Google LLC. The current certificate is available at:
The website user may prevent the collection of data generated by cookies regarding the use of the website (including his IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if they download and install the browser plug-in located at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
8. The stored information, as well as accessing it, does not cause any configuration changes in the end user’s end device and the software installed in this device.
9. Most web browsers allow the website user to block the acceptance (automatic handling) of cookies. Such a blockage may, however, result in limiting the functionality of the website or its improper functioning.
10. The data contained in cookies are not made available to third parties, except for entities maintaining and administering the network and state authorities authorized
to request such data under applicable law.